Pioneers in plant protein | Free shipping on orders above €30
Vegan Protein Banana Chocolate Chip Nice Cream
09 May 2020
Protein banana Chocolate chip shaved nice cream
Tasty protein-rich (N)ice cream with chopped up chocolate pieces and made entirely from banana and almond milk. 100% vegan.
200kcal and 14g protein per serving (when divided by 6 servings. 1220 kcal / 85g protein total)
- 250 ml of almond milk
- 90-100g O.G. Vanilla Plant-Based Protein Powder
- 30g stevia powder (or other sweet powder)
- 5 bananas
- 50g finely chopped dark chocolate
- There are several ways to make the "protein nice cream". Option 1 is if you already have the bananas (cut into pieces) in the freezer. In this case, place all ingredients, except the chopped chocolate pieces, in a food processor and mix. Then add the chocolate pieces and stir with a spatula. The mix can be put back into the freezer for 2 hours in an airtight container.
- Option number 2 is if you don't have frozen bananas yet. In this case, place all ingredients, except the chopped chocolate pieces, in a food processor and mix. Then add the chocolate pieces and stir with a spatula. You can choose to pour the entire mix into 1 sealable container or divide it into 6 small portions. Freeze overnight.