What's in this pack?
2x SUPPLEAM® No BS Pre-workout (100% vegan)
1x SUPPLEAM® Beta-alanine (100% vegan)
Customization with our CUSTOMIZABLE NO BS PRE-WORKOUT PACK
There are a number of substances that are useful immediately before a workout: caffeine and citrulline malate. Other well-researched sports supplements that are common in pre-workout mixes are creatine monohydrate and beta-alanine. There is only one major problem with this: Creatine monohydrate and beta-alanine are dosed too low in popular pre-workouts. This also often applies to caffeine and citrulline malate. In addition, it's necessary to take beta-alanine and creatine monohydrate daily to increase muscle stores. So it is wise to use these sports supplements in individually and next to your pre-workout. Tailoring your pre-workout is possible with our CUSTOMIZABLE PRE-WORKOUT PACK.
No B.S Pre-workout - 250g
An intense blend of Caffeine and Citrulline malate. 1 scoop (10g) of this powerful blend supports your workout with 400mg of caffeine and 6g of Citrulline Malate.
1. Citrulline malate widens the blood vessels and thereby increases the supply of oxygen and nutrients to the muscles. This has a positive effect on muscle endurance, allowing you to squeeze more reps from a set and help muscle recovery.
2. Caffeine improves alertness, neuromuscular functioning and reduces the perception of fatigue.
Advice NO B.S. PRE-WORKOUT:
- ≤ 60kg body weight - 7.5g (1 SCOOP)
- 61-79kg body weight - 7.5-12g (1-2 SCOOP)
- 80-94kg body weight- 10-12g (2 SCOOPS)
- ≥ 95kg body weight - 10-15g (2-2,5 SCOOPS)
Beta-alanine - 250g
Beta-alanine is an amino acid that together with histidine in the body provides increased carnosine stores in the muscles. Carnosine is released into the body when the pH drops in the muscles. In other words, when your muscles start hitting acidification with intense efforts. Carnosine can delay acidification in the muscles. Increasing the carnosine concentration with a carnosine supplement is not possible, because the muscle cannot absorb carnosine. Beta-alanine can increase carnosine concentration. As with Creatine Monohydrate, beta-alanine has no acute effect. It takes several weeks for the carnosine stores in the body to increase. Often, in popular pre-workout mixes, there is too little beta-alanine to give real effect. The adequate dose of beta-alanine is based on kilogram body weight, so customization is needed.
- ≤ 60kg body weight - 3g per day (1 SCOOP)
- 61-79kg body weight - 4.5g per day (1,5 SCOOPS)
- ≥ 80kg body weight- 6g per day (2 SCOOPS)
Beta-alanine can cause tingling in the face or hands. This is not harmful. If you find this annoying, you can spread your dose in 2-4 servings throughout the day to reduce the tingling.The tingling is short-lived and usually subsides after regular use of beta-alanine.
NOTE: Daily use is necessary. So also use beta-alanine on days when you're not use your pre-workout. It takes several weeks for the carnosine stores in the body to increase. Provide a stopping period equal to the period of use. For example: 4 weeks of use, 4 weeks of break.