We have excluded ingredients that are not of added value prior to your training/competition. No. B.S.
This product is called a No B.S. pre-workout for a reason. Our SUPPLEAM® No B.S. Pre-workout gives you an intense mix of Caffeine and Citrulline malate. 1 scoop (10g) of this powerful blend contains 400 mg of caffeine and 6g of Citrulline Malate. We have excluded ingredients that are not of added value prior to your training. No. B.S.
Unleashing your #SUPPLEAMBEASTMODE
Advice NO B.S. PRE-WORKOUT on 300ml water: 10g
OR (if no kitchen scale available)
≤74 kg athlete: 1.5-2 scoops (7,5g)
≥75 kg athlete: 2-2.5 scoops (10g)
Timing: 15-630 minutes before training
FAQ: Does it cause tingling?
No, because it doesn’t contain beta-alanine. Beta-alanine should be dosed according to your body weight. You can add it to your No BS Pre-Workout blend if you want. Use a kitchen scale.
- Are you using this product for the first time? First start with a half scoop to assess your tolerance.
- Avoid as many other products with caffeine as possible on days that you use the No B.S. pre-workout and do not consume with any other stimulants.
- We do not recommend unlimited or daily use. Your sensitivity to caffeine may decrease, so you may need more and more for the same effect.
- Do you experience palpitations, headaches and/or persistent sleeping problems? Then stop immediately. Consult your doctor if in doubt.
- Note: this product attracts a lot of moisture and can therefore clump. This is not at the expense of the efficacy of this product. DO NOT EAT freshness packet; keep in bottle.
If there are specific questions about this product, please contact our customer service via [email protected] or Live Chat with Whatsapp for personal advice.
WARNING: This product is not suitable for children up to 17 years. This product is not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding (nursing) women. This product contains a high amount of caffeine per daily dose (400mg caffeine). Do not exceed daily dosage. May not be appropriate for caffeine sensitive individuals. Keep in a dry and cool place. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
INGREDIENTS Tropical Fruits: L-Citruline, Malto dextrine, Caffeine Anhydrous, Aroma blend, Silicum dioxide (anti-caking agent) ,Sodium chloride, Citric acid (acidulant), Natural colorants (Beta Carotene), Sucralose (sweetener) Stevia leaf glycosides (natural sweetener).