SUPPLEAM® GYM STARTER PACK
What's in this pack?
- 1x SUPPLEAM® Premium Plant-Based Protein in the flavor O.G. Vanilla - 800g
- 1x SUPPLEAM® No BS Pre-workout (100% vegan) - 250g
- 1x SUPPLEAM® Creatine Monohydrate (100% vegan, Creapure) - 250g
- 1x SUPPLEAM® shaker (BPA free)
SUPPLEAM® PREMIUM PLANT-BASED PROTEIN - 800G - O.G. VANILLA
- SUPPLEAM® Premium Plant-Based Protein is a protein powder made by experts. A genius blend based on 3 protein sources: pea, rice and sunflower seeds to optimize the amino acid profile.
- With extra BCAAs. These are leucine, isoleucine and valine.
- An exquisite plant-based amino acid profile composed by our founder sports dietitian.
- We have ensured that our product contains 25-30gr of protein per portion (35-40g), 13.7gr of essential amino acids per portion, of which at least 7.3gr of BCAAs. 3.4-3,9gr of leucine and 5,3-6g glutamine.
- Doesn't clump!
- Add 1 small scoop (35 gr) or 1 full scoop (40g) of SUPPLEAM® Premium Plant-Based Protein to 300-400 ml of water or unsweetened plant-based milk and mix.
- You can use a protein shake or meal with protein powder at any time of the day, for example as a snack or after your training.
- You can also use the protein powder in your pancake batter or oatmeal.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep in a dry and cool place. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children.
How many protein do I need?
Discuss your protein requirements, strategy and guidelines below with your sports dietitian.
If there are specific questions about this product, please contact our customer service via [email protected] or Live Chat with Whatsapp for personal advice.
INGREDIENTS O.G. Vanilla: Protein blend (Pea Protein Isolate, Rice protein isolate, sunflower proteine isolate), Natural Sweet® sweetener blend (Glycine, Erytritol, Sweet aroma, Stevia glycosides) Natural Aroma blend, Vegan BCAA powder, Thickeners: Guar gum, Xanthan gum, Vanilla bean powder.
SUPPLEAM® No B.S. Pre-workout - 250g
An intense blend of Caffeine and Citrulline malate. 1 scoop (10g) of this powerful blend supports your workout with 400mg of caffeine and 6g of Citrulline Malate.
Advice NO B.S. PRE-WORKOUT on 300ml water: 10g
OR (if no scale available)
≤74 kg athlete: 1.5-2 scoops
≥75 kg athlete: 2-2.5 scoops
- Are you using this product for the first time? First start with a half scoop to assess your tolerance.
- Avoid as many other products with caffeine as possible on days that you use the No B.S. pre-workout and do not consume with any other stimulants.
- We do not recommend unlimited or daily use. Your sensitivity to caffeine may decrease, so you may need more and more for the same effect.
- Do you experience palpitations, headaches and/or persistent sleeping problems? Then stop immediately. Consult your doctor if in doubt.
- Note: this product attracts a lot of moisture and can therefore clump. This is not at the expense of the efficacy of this product. DO NOT EAT freshness packet; keep in bottle.
INGREDIENTS NO BS PRE-WORKOUT - Tropical Fruits: L-Citruline, Malto dextrine, Caffeine Anhydrous, Aroma blend, Silicum dioxide (anti-caking agent) ,Sodium chloride, Citric acid (acidulant), Natural colorants (Beta Carotene), Sucralose (sweetener) Stevia leaf glycosides (natural sweetener).
WARNING: This product is not suitable for children up to 17 years. This product is not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding (nursing) women. This product contains a high amount of caffeine per daily dose (400mg caffeine). Do not exceed daily dosage. May not be appropriate for caffeine sensitive individuals. Keep in a dry and cool place. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
If there are specific questions about this product, please contact our customer service via custo[email protected] or Live Chat with Whatsapp for personal advice.
SUPPLEAM® Creatine Monohydrate - 250g
We have opted for Creatine Monohydrate from Creapure®. Creapure® guarantees the purest Creatine available worldwide (best creatine worldwide). Each batch of Creapure® Creatine is tested separately for purity and quality.
- Mix 3-5g / day of creatine monohydrate with a glass (250 ml) of water, lemonade, our Premium protein shake or other beverage of your choice.
- TIP: Dissolve in your tea or other hot drink. Creatine dissolves poorly in cold drinks.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep in a dry and cool place. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children.If there are specific questions about this product, please contact our customer service via [email protected] or Live Chat with Whatsapp for personal advice.
INGREDIENTS: Creapure Creatine Monohydrate, vegan
SUPPLEAM® Shaker BPA-free
Our Shaker is easy to close, BPA-free and is suitable for hot (+120°C) and cold (-20°C) drinks.
Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.