This pack includes:
+ 2 bags of Premium Plant-Based Protein Powder in the flavors O.G. Vanilla and Tiramisu (dark chocolate/coffee).
+ Creatine Monohydrate from Creapure®, 100% vegan;
+ Our specially formulated BCAA PLUS in the flavor Ice Tea Peach. In addition to 8 grams of BCAAs, it also contains vitamin B12, vitamin D3 and omega 3, 100% vegan;
+ No BS Pre-workout
+ Free shaker
SUPPLEAM® Premium Plant-Based Protein
A genius blend based on 3 protein sources: pea, rice and sunflower seeds. We have ensured that our product contains 25-30gr of protein per portion (35-40g scoop respectively), 13.7gr of essential amino acids per portion, of which at least 7.3gr of BCAAs and of which 3.4-3,9gr of leucine. Does not clump!
Flavors: O.G. Vanilla & Tiramisu
SUPPLEAM® BCAA PLUS, our specially formulated 4 in 1 supplement
- The purest BCAAs from 100% plant-based sources through a natural fermentation process. In an ideal 2:1:1 ratio of 4gr leucine, 2gr isoleucine and 2gr valine per serving.
- Vitamin D3 (10 mcg, 100% vegan)
- Vitamin B12 (1000 mcg, 100% vegan)
- Omega 3 (200mg DHA, 100% vegan)
This product is especially suitable for athletes who:
- eat predominantly plant-based and want to optimize the amino acid profile of (recovery) meals and to take the daily recommended amount of Vitamin D, Vitamin B12 and Omega 3;
- with a sensitivity to certain plant-based protein sources, which makes variation difficult and want to optimize the amino acid profile of (recovery) meals;
- have several training sessions/competitions in a row and want to support the recovery process;
- eat in an energy deficit and want to help prevent muscle breakdown.
No B.S Pre-workout - 250g
An intense blend of Caffeine and Citrulline malate. 1 scoop (10g) of this powerful blend supports your workout with 400mg of caffeine and 6g of Citrulline Malate.
1. Citrulline malate widens the blood vessels and thereby increases the supply of oxygen and nutrients to the muscles. This has a positive effect on muscle endurance, allowing you to squeeze more reps from a set and help muscle recovery.
2. Caffeine improves alertness, neuromuscular functioning and reduces the perception of fatigue.
Advice NO B.S. PRE-WORKOUT:
- ≤ 60kg body weight - 7.5g
- 61-79kg body weight - 7.5-12g
- 80-94kg body weight- 10-12g
- ≥ 95kg body weight - 10-15g
Beta-alanine - 250g
Beta-alanine is an amino acid that together with histidine in the body provides increased carnosine stores in the muscles. Carnosine is released into the body when the pH drops in the muscles. In other words, when your muscles start hitting acidification with intense efforts. Carnosine can delay acidification in the muscles. Increasing the carnosine concentration with a carnosine supplement is not possible, because the muscle cannot absorb carnosine. Beta-alanine can increase carnosine concentration. As with Creatine Monohydrate, beta-alanine has no acute effect. It takes several weeks for the carnosine stores in the body to increase. Often, in popular pre-workout mixes, there is too little beta-alanine to give real effect. The adequate dose of beta-alanine is based on kilogram body weight, so customization is needed.
- ≤ 60kg body weight - 3g per day
- 61-79kg body weight - 4.5g per day
- ≥ 80kg body weight- 6g per day
Beta-alanine can cause tingling in the face or hands. This is not harmful. If you find this annoying, you can spread your dose in 2-4 servings throughout the day to reduce the tingling.The tingling is short-lived and usually subsides after regular use of beta-alanine.
NOTE: Daily use is necessary. So also use beta-alanine on days when you're not use your pre-workout. It takes several weeks for the carnosine stores in the body to increase. Provide a stopping period equal to the period of use. For example: 4 weeks of use, 4 weeks of break.
Creatine Monohydrate by Creapure® - 250g
The best and purest quality Creatine Monohydrate on the market today by German Creapure®.
Supports increases in (explosive) muscle strength/power, Supports increases in training volume (longer and heavier training), increases in muscle mass and supports muscle recovery.
Advice for strength athletes: 5g
NOTE: Daily use is necessary. So use creatine monohydrate on days when you are not using your pre-workout. It is not necessary to take a break. Muscle creatine stores are increased after about three to four weeks.
Advice CREATINE MONOHYDRATE (slow loading method):
- ≤ 60kg body weight - 5g per day
- 61-79kg body weight - 5g per day
- ≥ 80kg body weight- 5g per day
Shaker BPA-free - 600ml
Shake your No B.S Pre-workout mix in our shaker. Our Shaker is easy to close, BPA-free and is suitable for hot (+ 120 ° C) and cold drinks (-20 ° C). Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.